Cloud-Based Hotel PMS
protel’s cloud-based PMS helps hotels boost guest-experience. Less time on the keyboard equals more time for the guest. Simple! Seamless communication between departments? Check. Billing and invoicing functions to help keep track of every transaction? That, and much more!
Identity Access Management
One-click install widgets
Key Cloud PMS Features and Functionalities
- Easy interface and booking process
- Effortless payment procedure
- Information organised logically
- Toggle between Checked in, No show, Mobile Check-In and loads of others with a single click
- Advanced search feature with voice to text
- Check guests in
- Lookup a profile
- Make a reservation
- Change a guest’s room
- Check a guest out
Hotel Billing and Invoicing
- One-click access to post charges, print invoices and make payments
- Currency exchange and exchange-rate features
- Invoice generation and history
- Quick post function for guests, non-stay guests or passer by’s
- Accounts receivable for incoming payments
- Dashboard with vital information
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Colour coded – for ease of reference
- Attendant sheets – to quickly draw up work rosters
- Lost and found
Hotel Reporting and Analytics
- More than 60 different reports
- Fully customizable
- Speciality reporting for MICE
- Easy to read and analyze
- Comprehensive maintenance schedule
- Prioritization tool
- Actual vs estimated cost analysis
- Ticketing system
- Job time tracker
- Revenue analytics
- Customer relationship analytics
- Business information integrations
- Channel management systems
- PBX with analytics features
- Point of sale systems
- and over 1,000 other useful integrations
ID and Passport Scanner
Effortlessly scans multiple passports and ID’s
Contactless technology for improved hygiene
Eliminates transcribing errors
Improved safety: The identity document never leaves the guest’s hands
Eliminates the need for copies and storage
protel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Alexandru Negrut Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
May Cabauatan Director Of Revenue Management Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
How to Increase Hotel Booking and Reservations? Many guests now prefer to book their hotel stays online, and even the smallest hotel can't ignore the fact that they need to have a strong online presence in order to stay competitive. As a hotel owner, it's important...
(This article was originally published on Hotel Tech Report). Really, another acronym? You might feel as if your mind is already boggled by all the hotel industry terminology that you’re expected to know, but we have some good news about APIs. You likely already use...
No sector of today’s economy is more focused on customer experience than the hotel hospitality industry. It's no wonder the hospitality industry was eager to adopt modern technologies that improve the customer experience. Whether it's personalizing the experience or...
Take the 5-minute Video Demo!
Please add your email address when prompted
What are the key features of Cloud-Based PMS?
The key features are reservations, front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, billing, reporting and analytics. Find out more about Cloud PMS.
What are the key benefits of moving from On-Prem to Cloud-Based PMS?
The key benefits are that there is less downtime for upgrades and maintenance. It is able to integrate with other hospitality technology products and it greatly reduces the costs for hardware and IT staff. It is also available across multiple devices. Find out more about Cloud PMS vs On-Prem.
Why should you choose protel as your PMS provider?
protel’s PMS provides a foundation upon which an endless technology stack can be added. 1000’s of integrations and endless possibilities. protel is the last PMS your hotel will ever need.
Do you want to request a PMS demo?
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ