Make Hotel Maintenance Simple With protel’s Maintenance System
Maintenance systems are in place to reduce equipment failure, save money on parts and supplies, boost maintenance productivity, ensure timely delivery of maintenance, and extend the lifetime of assets. Therefore a hotel’s maintenance system really ought to have a smart way of managing all of these key functions. Below we discuss the features that a good maintenance system, like the one in protel PMS, should have.
Key Hotel Maintenance Features Available in protel Air
Maintenance System Layout
- Add maintenance jobs to the schedule with ease
- Be able to set statuses for low and high priority items
- Ticket statuses that can be toggled between “open”, “in progress” and then “closed”
- A dropdown menu for making quick maintenance tickets with the click of a button
- “Add Photo” feature so that any staff member can take a picture and the maintenance department can see exactly what is wrong and what needs to be done about
- Budget vs Actual tool for optimizing budget spend
- Estimated vs actual time of completion function to ensure staff are not messing around
- Assigned specific repairs and maintenance to specific staff to ensure someone takes accountability
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
Director Of Revenue Management
Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
Working in the hospitality industry, you will understand the importance of a property management system (PMS). Whether you are using the cloud-based or an on-premise option, a PMS is the beating heart of your hotel operations. It connects you with your guests, manages...
The modern hotel hospitality industry is complex. Today, hoteliers hand over too much power to third-party companies. They don't realize that an efficient hotel inventory management system which is integrated with PMS (property management system) is critical to their...
For the past few weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has people quarantined in their homes to avoid contracting and spreading illness. Though this has been a stressful time for the citizens of the world, the end is in sight, with cases expected to taper off this summer. No...
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ