Manage Your Hotel with a Modern Housekeeping System
Housekeeping is often hailed as the most vital department and it is important to get your systems working smoothly because the faster those rooms are marked “clean”, the faster they can be sold.
Key Hotel Housekeeping Features and Functionalities
- A central place where housekeepers can get important information at a glance
- View clean, dirty, and inspected rooms all at once
- Out-of-order, out-of-service and skipped rooms are updated in real-time
- Automatically calculates room status percentages i.e. 40% of rooms are clean, 30% are dirty, etc.
- Shows you the weather prediction to plan external housekeeping chores accordingly
- Dedicated management screen to assist managers in the making of key decisions
- A seamless drag and drop interface that allows you to change room statuses with one click
- Quick view screen displaying the number of guests and number of beds per room
Lost and Found Feature
- Keeps track of guest’s lost possessions
- Unique ID for each item for ease of reference
- Toggle between, lost, found and closed (returned to guest) items
- Automatically keeps a record of the guest name, room number, item description and where it was found
- Includes a filter option for quick searching
Cleaning Schedule Functionality
- Create daily housekeeper schedules with ease
- The function will automatically generate cleaning plans based on the number of rooms, number of staff and amount of time spent cleaning per room
- Very little manual data input as the room statuses and numbers are auto-populated
- Print schedules with the click of a button
- At any given time you can check the schedule and see exactly where a member of staff is
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“Since we started working with protel, we have been delighted with both the service and the product.”
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“protel was able to perform the switch during the day, just like that. Fast, easy and efficient.”
“As more and more artificial intelligence is entering into the world, more and more emotional intelligence must enter into leadership.” - Amit Ray,...
“By using so-called marketing personas, hoteliers can be more strategic in catering to each specific audience, internalize the guest that they are...
Whether your hotel is highly successful or struggling to get by, if you aren't using revenue management techniques, you are leaving money on the...
What is a hotel PMS and why do you need one?
Why is a hotel housekeeping solution so important?
Housekeeping is often hailed as the most vital department. It is very important to get your systems working smoothly because the faster those rooms are marked “clean”, the faster they can be sold.Find out more about protel Housekeeping.
Why do you need to keep track of rooms’ status?
This ensures that guests are checked into clean, unoccupied rooms, housekeepers clean dirty rooms and maintenance workers tend to out of order and out of service rooms. Discover protel Housekeeping.
What is protel hotelsoftware?
protel is a leading hotel software provider and one-stop-shop for everything you need to run your single or multi-property business successfully.