Manage Your Hotel with a Modern Housekeeping System
Do you know what the most important features of a modern housekeeping system are? Housekeeping is often hailed as the most vital department and it is important to get your systems working smoothly because the faster those rooms are marked “clean”, the faster they can be sold. protel Property Management System’s (PMS) Hotel housekeeping function has fast and practical access to key housekeeping functions such as dashboard, management, lost and found, and attendant sheets.
Key Hotel Housekeeping Features in protel PMS
- A central place where housekeepers can get important information at a glance
- View clean, dirty, and inspected rooms all at once
- Out-of-order, out-of-service and skipped rooms are updated in real-time
- Automatically calculates room status percentages i.e. 40% of rooms are clean, 30% are dirty, etc.
- Shows you the weather prediction to plan external housekeeping chores accordingly
- Dedicated management screen to assist managers in the making of key decisions
- A seamless drag and drop interface that allows you to change room statuses with one click
- Quick view screen displaying the number of guests and number of beds per room
Lost and Found Feature
- Keeps track of guest’s lost possessions
- Unique ID for each item for ease of reference
- Toggle between, lost, found and closed (returned to guest) items
- Automatically keeps a record of the guest name, room number, item description and where it was found
- Includes a filter option for quick searching
Cleaning Schedule Functionality
- Create daily housekeeper schedules with ease
- The function will automatically generate cleaning plans based on the number of rooms, number of staff and amount of time spent cleaning per room
- Very little manual data input as the room statuses and numbers are auto-populated
- Print schedules with the click of a button
- At any given time you can check the schedule and see exactly where a member of staff is
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
Director Of Revenue Management
Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
Working in the hospitality industry, you will understand the importance of a property management system (PMS). Whether you are using the cloud-based or an on-premise option, a PMS is the beating heart of your hotel operations. It connects you with your guests, manages...
The modern hotel hospitality industry is complex. Today, hoteliers hand over too much power to third-party companies. They don't realize that an efficient hotel inventory management system which is integrated with PMS (property management system) is critical to their...
For the past few weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has people quarantined in their homes to avoid contracting and spreading illness. Though this has been a stressful time for the citizens of the world, the end is in sight, with cases expected to taper off this summer. No...
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ