Hotel Billing and Invoicing Made Efficient and Accurate
Billing and Invoicing systems come in all shapes and sizes and because of the unique challenges one faces in the hospitality industry, it is vital that a tailor-made cashiering system is used alongside the PMS.
Key Hotel Billing and Invoicing Features and Functionalities
- Guest, passerby and group billing options
- A variety of statuses such as open, closed, fiscalized and voided
- Easy to open, comprehensive invoice creation that is professional and customizable
- Clear and easy to view information screens containing important guest billing information such as name, room number, invoice number, balance, payments, deposits and which group they belong to (if applicable)
- A “filters” or search function to be able to easily find exactly what the accounts team is looking for
Invoicing and Cashiering
- Post charges quickly and easily
- Lookup past invoices
- Quick check exchange rates and process currency exchanges
- Perform accurate and cash-up with minimal mistakes i.e. prompts and checks all the way through
- “Shop” feature to seamlessly ring up items for non-stay guests or “passer-by” guests
- Management performance overview
- A quick overview of outstanding invoices
- List on incoming payments that are due to the hotel
- A “payment history” tab to view past and total income received from guests, companies, STO’s and groups
- Payment reminds feature to remind debtors of outstanding invoice
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“Since we started working with protel we have been delighted with both the service and the product.”
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
The hotel industry has been one of the most affected sectors by the COVID-19 pandemic. Unlike other businesses that can operate remotely, hotels...
Hospitality is one of the most satisfying and rewarding businesses today. If you run one, you would like to see it grow for not only the financial...
There's no denying it; the COVID-19 pandemic has significantly disrupted business, educational, and professional activities. As a result, many...
What is a hotel PMS and why do you need one?
What are the key benefits of Hotel Billing and Invoicing System?
The key benefits of a billing and invoicing system are a noticeable reduction in administrative tasks and errors. Having a system in place that automates key functions such as invoice generation and mailing as well as financial statements.
Why do you need to have group billing options?
Group reservations are important as they simplify otherwise very complicated billing structures. In most cases when an organization makes a group booking the payment terms are predefined. The group booking feature makes sure these terms are uniform across all booking and the correct billing is applied to all guests. Discover protel Billing and Invoicing.
How to manage “passer-by” guests?
Any good PMS will have a “passer-by” option whereby a new window can quickly be opened, all relevant charges can be posted and totalled, payment can be processed and an invoice can be printed or e-mailed. Find out more about protel billing and invoicing.