Hotel Billing and Invoicing Made Efficient and Accurate with protel’s Cashiering System
Billing and Invoicing systems come in all shapes and sizes and because of the unique challenges one faces in the hospitality industry, it is vital that a tailor-made cashiering system is used alongside the PMS. protel’s cashiering system works with hoteliers to reduce the workload on the accounts department, assists with accuracy and is able to cope with multiple different products and services. At the same time the output data, vital to making smart financial decisions, is comprehensive and effortless to understand.
Key Hotel Billing and Invoicing Features Available in protel Air
- Guest, passerby and group billing options
- A variety of statuses such as open, closed, fiscalized and voided
- Easy to open, comprehensive invoice creation that is professional and customizable
- Clear and easy to view information screens containing important guest billing information such as name, room number, invoice number, balance, payments, deposits and which group they belong to (if applicable)
- A “filters” or search function to be able to easily find exactly what the accounts team is looking for
Invoicing and Cashiering
- Post charges quickly and easily
- Lookup past invoices
- Quick check exchange rates and process currency exchanges
- Perform accurate and cash-up with minimal mistakes i.e. prompts and checks all the way through
- “Shop” feature to seamlessly ring up items for non-stay guests or “passer-by” guests
- Management performance overview
- A quick overview of outstanding invoices
- List on incoming payments that are due to the hotel
- A “payment history” tab to view past and total income received from guests, companies, STO’s and groups
- Payment reminds feature to remind debtors of outstanding invoice
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
Director Of Revenue Management
Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
Working in the hospitality industry, you will understand the importance of a property management system (PMS). Whether you are using the cloud-based or an on-premise option, a PMS is the beating heart of your hotel operations. It connects you with your guests, manages...
For the past few weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has people quarantined in their homes to avoid contracting and spreading illness. Though this has been a stressful time for the citizens of the world, the end is in sight, with cases expected to taper off this summer. No...
(This article was originally published on Hotel Tech Report). Really, another acronym? You might feel as if your mind is already boggled by all the hotel industry terminology that you’re expected to know, but we have some good news about APIs. You likely already use...
What is a hotel PMS and why do you need one?
What are the key benefits of Hotel Billing and Invoicing System?
The key benefits of a billing and invoicing system are a noticeable reduction in administrative tasks and errors. Having a system in place that automates key functions such as invoice generation and mailing as well as financial statements.
Why do you need to have group billing options?
Group reservations are important as they simplify otherwise very complicated billing structures. In most cases when an organization makes a group booking the payment terms are predefined. The group booking feature makes sure these terms are uniform across all booking and the correct billing is applied to all guests. Discover protel Billing and Invoicing.
How to manage “passer-by” guests?
Any good PMS will have a “passer-by” option whereby a new window can quickly be opened, all relevant charges can be posted and totalled, payment can be processed and an invoice can be printed or e-mailed. Find out more about protel billing and invoicing.
Do you want to request a PMS demo?
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ