Hotel Reporting and Analytics System
protel Air has over 60 different reports and multiple different ways to analyze that data. With protel Air, you can customize all your reports into lists that are useful to you and your specific hotel.
Key Hotel Reporting & Analytics Features and Functionalities
- protel Air can generate multiple reports depending on your requirements
- There are detailed management reports including revenue reports, future calculations, group discounts, and top bookers
- One key report with all the essential information in one place i.e. in-house guests, rooms, arrivals, departures, capacity, and revenue – for this year and last year
- Special reporting facility for MICE data
- All the essential data a hotel could need organised into logical, easy to read lists
- Creates lists for guest-centric services such as lost and found, wake-up calls, meal plans and birthdays
- Contains condensed well-organised information to hand out to staff such as; arrivals, in-house and departures, group reservations and even housekeeping lists with guest preferences
- Via the protel Marketplace, your hotel will have access to multiple different analytics integrations, such as
- revenue and customer relationship analytics to analyse your customers and their spend
- Business information analytics to use all your hotel’s data to pinpoint where to focus marketing and sales efforts, and
- Point of sale analysis that provides information on where to optimize F&B sales
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“Since we started working with protel, we have been delighted with both the service and the product.”
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“protel was able to perform the switch during the day, just like that. Fast, easy and efficient.”
“By using so-called marketing personas, hoteliers can be more strategic in catering to each specific audience, internalize the guest that they are...
Whether your hotel is highly successful or struggling to get by, if you aren't using revenue management techniques, you are leaving money on the...
Which is the Right Online Travel Agent for my Property? For most hotels, online travel agents (OTAs) have become the most important distribution...
What is a hotel PMS and why do you need one?
What are the key benefits of a hotel reporting and analytics system?
Reporting is a summary of data which gives hotel managers a performance overview of the hotel. Analytics is a set of metrics which helps the hotel managers. Together they help management make better decisions. Find out more about protel reporting and analytics.
What is protel?
protel’s (PMS) hotel property management system is the one-stop-shop for everything you need to run your single or multi-property business.