Hotel Reporting and Analytics System
protel Air has over 60 different reports and multiple different ways to analyze that data. With protel Air, you can customize all your reports into lists that are useful to you and your specific hotel.
Key Hotel Reporting & Analytics Features in protel Air
- protel Air can generate multiple reports depending on your requirements
- There are detailed management reports including revenue reports, future calculations, group discounts, and top bookers
- One key report with all the essential information in one place i.e. in-house guests, rooms, arrivals, departures, capacity, and revenue – for this year and last year
- Special reporting facility for MICE data
- All the essential data a hotel could need organised into logical, easy to read lists
- Creates lists for guest-centric services such as lost and found, wake-up calls, meal plans and birthdays
- Contains condensed well-organised information to hand out to staff such as; arrivals, in-house and departures, group reservations and even housekeeping lists with guest preferences
- Via the protel Marketplace, your hotel will have access to multiple different analytics integrations, such as
- revenue and customer relationship analytics to analyse your customers and their spend
- Business information analytics to use all your hotel’s data to pinpoint where to focus marketing and sales efforts, and
- Point of sale analysis that provides information on where to optimize F&B sales
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
Director Of Revenue Management
Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
The success of those operating in the hotel hospitality industry depends directly on the services they offer their clients. That is why you cannot afford to overlook this fact as a hotel owner. You also need to note that guest expectations are quite high, and for that...
Client Hotel Les Terrasses d’Eze Nestled in the Côte d'Azur hilltops, the 4-star Les Terrasses d'Eze Hotel is located between Nice and Monaco. With 87 rooms, spa and leisure facilities and a bar and restaurants, the hotel offers a unique panorama of the Mediterranean...
What’s the first thing that comes to your mind thinking about the number 25? Pretty sure you thought about the 25th wedding anniversary first, right? Or maybe, since for us (Europeans) it’s still in the cold season of the year, your brain reminded you of all the...
What is a hotel PMS and why do you need one?
What are the key benefits of a hotel reporting and analytics system?
Reporting is a summary of data which gives hotel managers a performance overview of the hotel. Analytics is a set of metrics which helps the hotel managers. Together they help management make better decisions. Find out more about protel reporting and analytics.
What is protel?
protel’s (PMS) hotel property management system is the one-stop-shop for everything you need to run your single or multi-property business.
Do you want to request a PMS demo?
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ