Better Understand Your Hotel Business with Useful Reports and Analytics
Do you know what the difference between reporting and analytics is? Reporting is a summary of organized data that gives a business overview. Analytics is the process of better understanding the business and the decisions made by using data and reports. protel Air has over 60 different reports and, with protel Marketplace, multiple different ways to analyze that data. With protel Air, you can also customize all your reports into lists that are useful to you and your specific hotel.
Key Hotel Reporting & Analytics Features in protel Air
- protel Air can generate multiple reports depending on your requirements
- There are detailed management reports including revenue reports, future calculations, group discounts, and top bookers
- One key report with all the essential information in one place i.e. in-house guests, rooms, arrivals, departures, capacity, and revenue – for this year and last year
- Special reporting facility for MICE data
- All the essential data a hotel could need organised into logical, easy to read lists
- Creates lists for guest-centric services such as lost and found, wake-up calls, meal plans and birthdays
- Contains condensed well-organised information to hand out to staff such as; arrivals, in-house and departures, group reservations and even housekeeping lists with guest preferences
- Via the protel Marketplace, your hotel will have access to multiple different analytics integrations, such as
- revenue and customer relationship analytics to analyse your customers and their spend
- Business information analytics to use all your hotel’s data to pinpoint where to focus marketing and sales efforts, and
- Point of sale analysis that provides information on where to optimize F&B sales
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
Director Of Revenue Management
Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
Working in the hospitality industry, you will understand the importance of a property management system (PMS). Whether you are using the cloud-based or an on-premise option, a PMS is the beating heart of your hotel operations. It connects you with your guests, manages...
The modern hotel hospitality industry is complex. Today, hoteliers hand over too much power to third-party companies. They don't realize that an efficient hotel inventory management system which is integrated with PMS (property management system) is critical to their...
For the past few weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has people quarantined in their homes to avoid contracting and spreading illness. Though this has been a stressful time for the citizens of the world, the end is in sight, with cases expected to taper off this summer. No...
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ