protel’s Reservation Management System: Taking PMS Beyond Just Bookings and Reservations
Key Hotel Reservations Management System Features in protel Air
- Comfortably add notes and preferences to bookings with the integrated voice recognition
- A purpose-built user interface to vastly improve the overall user-experience
- A streamlined booking process for speedy and accurate bookings
Guest Focused Features
- Just one click to launch the checkout and check-in screens
- Room charges and payments are colour coded for ease of reference and an automated running total in one place
- Add a personal touch to a guests stay by building a secure guest-preferences database for easy reference
- The booking system follows a logical pattern making it more intuitive for the user
- One-click navigation between various booking statuses
- Capable of processing multiple payment methods and currencies
Unique to the Industry
- Shopping Cart – it’s possible to park reservations in the shopping cart to finish them at a later time
- Snooze – the snooze function avoids human error due to unfinished reservations
- Room Plan – provides an overview of the occupancy and availability. Enabling receptionists to easily book a room for one guest or multiple rooms for entire groups, change reservations and gain direct access to all required guest data
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
Director Of Revenue Management
Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
Working in the hospitality industry, you will understand the importance of a property management system (PMS). Whether you are using the cloud-based or an on-premise option, a PMS is the beating heart of your hotel operations. It connects you with your guests, manages...
For the past few weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has people quarantined in their homes to avoid contracting and spreading illness. Though this has been a stressful time for the citizens of the world, the end is in sight, with cases expected to taper off this summer. No...
(This article was originally published on Hotel Tech Report). Really, another acronym? You might feel as if your mind is already boggled by all the hotel industry terminology that you’re expected to know, but we have some good news about APIs. You likely already use...
What is a hotel PMS and why do you need one?
What are the key Hotel Reservations Features?
he key features for hotel reservations are profiles, notes, rate codes, contact information and billing instructions. Find out more about protel Reservations.
Why is it important to have a Voice recognition option?
When the GM is in the breakfast room or somewhere around on the estate, he engages with guests and learns different things about them. The GM won’t need to rush back to a desktop to enter this information into the PMS, however he is carrying his mobile phone. With voice, he can launch the PMS on his mobile, speak into it and add for example a comment or trace that is relevant based on his recent engagement with that guest. Find out more about protel Air features.
Do you want to request a PMS demo?
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ