Hotel Reservation Management System
A hotel reservation management system is a single source of truth for all of a hotel’s bookings and reservations. The most important feature for a hotel reservation system is that it must be a safe and secure centralized hub where all information related to bookings can be stored and then retrieved on demand when the hotel requires it.
Key Hotel Reservations Management System Features and Funtionalities
- Comfortably add notes and preferences to bookings with the integrated voice-to-text function
- A purpose-built user interface to vastly improve the overall user-experience
- A streamlined booking process for speedy and accurate bookings
Guest Focused Features
- Just one click to launch the checkout and check-in screens
- Room charges and payments are colour coded for ease of reference and an automated running total in one place
- Add a personal touch to a guests stay by building a secure guest-preferences database for easy reference
- The booking system follows a logical pattern making it more intuitive for the user
- One-click navigation between various booking statuses
- Capable of processing multiple payment methods and currencies
Unique to the Industry
- Shopping Cart – it’s possible to park reservations in the shopping cart to finish them at a later time
- Snooze – the snooze function avoids human error due to unfinished reservations
- Room Plan – provides an overview of the occupancy and availability. Enabling receptionists to easily book a room for one guest or multiple rooms for entire groups, change reservations and gain direct access to all required guest data
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“Since we started working with protel we have been delighted with both the service and the product.”
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
“By using so-called marketing personas, hoteliers can be more strategic in catering to each specific audience, internalize the guest that they are...
Whether your hotel is highly successful or struggling to get by, if you aren't using revenue management techniques, you are leaving money on the...
Which is the Right Online Travel Agent for my Property? For most hotels, online travel agents (OTAs) have become the most important distribution...
What is a hotel PMS and why do you need one?
What are the key Hotel Reservations Features?
he key features for hotel reservations are profiles, notes, rate codes, contact information and billing instructions. Find out more about protel Reservations.
Why is it important to have a Voice recognition option?
When the GM is in the breakfast room or somewhere around on the estate, he engages with guests and learns different things about them. The GM won’t need to rush back to a desktop to enter this information into the PMS, however he is carrying his mobile phone. With voice, he can launch the PMS on his mobile, speak into it and add for example a comment or trace that is relevant based on his recent engagement with that guest. Find out more about protel Air features.