protel’s Reservation Management System: Taking PMS Beyond Just Bookings and Reservations
Key Hotel Reservations Management System Features in protel Air
- Comfortably add notes and preferences to bookings with the integrated voice recognition
- A purpose-built user interface to vastly improve the overall user-experience
- A streamlined booking process for speedy and accurate bookings
Guest Focused Features
- Just one click to launch the checkout and check-in screens
- Room charges and payments are colour coded for ease of reference and an automated running total in one place
- Add a personal touch to a guests stay by building a secure guest-preferences database for easy reference
- The booking system follows a logical pattern making it more intuitive for the user
- One-click navigation between various booking statuses
- Capable of processing multiple payment methods and currencies
Unique to the Industry
- Shopping Cart – it’s possible to park reservations in the shopping cart to finish them at a later time
- Snooze – the snooze function avoids human error due to unfinished reservations
- Room Plan – provides an overview of the occupancy and availability. Enabling receptionists to easily book a room for one guest or multiple rooms for entire groups, change reservations and gain direct access to all required guest data
protel Hotel Customer Stories
“protel SPE allows us to perform efficient cost-saving operations – it also allows us to increase our annual sales.”
Alexandru Negrut Front Office Manager Best Western Hotel Sibiu, Romania
“When directly comparing to the competition, the protel hotel system is definitely my absolute favorite!”
Timm Backhaus General Manager, GHOTEL hotel & living, Bochum, Germany
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
Heiko Fuhlendorf Owner Heikotel, Germany
“By switching to protel, we’re excited to have a more robust system that gives us the flexibility and maximize properties potential.’’
May Cabauatan Director Of Revenue Management Coconut Waikiki Hotel, USA
Working in the hospitality industry, you will understand the importance of a property management system (PMS). Whether you are using the cloud-based or an on-premise option, a PMS is the beating heart of your hotel operations. It connects you with your guests, manages...
The modern hotel hospitality industry is complex. Today, hoteliers hand over too much power to third-party companies. They don't realize that an efficient hotel inventory management system which is integrated with PMS (property management system) is critical to their...
For the past few weeks, the COVID-19 pandemic has people quarantined in their homes to avoid contracting and spreading illness. Though this has been a stressful time for the citizens of the world, the end is in sight, with cases expected to taper off this summer. No...
our vision has always been to provide the technology ecosystem for the global hotel industry.
Take advantage of our pioneering expertise!
protel NORTH AMERICAN HQ
100 Colony Square
1175 Peachtree St. NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
protel GLOBAL HQ