Cloud-Based Hotel PMS
protel’s cloud-based PMS helps hotels boost guest-experience. Less time on the keyboard equals more time for the guest. Simple! Seamless communication between departments? Check. Billing and invoicing functions to help keep track of every transaction? That, and much more!
Identity Access Management
One-click install widgets
Key Cloud PMS Features and Functionalities
Data Security and Protection
- Hosted on “Amazon Web Services” conforming with all regulations, standards, and best practices
- All data is transferred via Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS)
- Fully compliant with The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Data integrity and confidentiality are top-of-mind
- Tokenization – reducing the risk of data breaches and helping to foster trust with guests
- Fully redundant – improved information protection by protecting against data breaches
- Check guests in
- Lookup a profile
- Make a reservation
- Change a guest’s room
- Check a guest out
- Dashboard with vital information
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Colour coded – for ease of reference
- Attendant sheets – to quickly draw up work rosters
- Lost and found
- Comprehensive maintenance schedule
- Prioritization tool
- Actual vs estimated cost analysis
- Ticketing system
- Job time tracker
ID and Passport Scanner
Effortlessly scans multiple passports and ID’s
Contactless technology for improved hygiene
Eliminates transcribing errors
Improved safety: The identity document never leaves the guest’s hands
Eliminates the need for copies and storage
Digital Registration Cards
- Fast and efficient check-ins
- Directly communicates guest data with your protel PMS
- Just a few taps and a signature
- Reduces contact between staff and guests. No handing over of pens, paper and documents
- Safely and securely stores all necessary documents electronically
- Enables your hotel to be economically and environmentally responsible
- No pen’s and no paper means more trees and less plastic
protel Customer Stories
“Since we started working with protel we have been delighted with both the service and the product.”
‘’protel PMS perfectly suits our needs and demands. protel guarantees smooth processes and solid reliability.’’
The hotel industry is lagging behind in digitization. Airlines, banking, e-commerce, mobility providers - all are further ahead than the hotel and hospitality...
By Ari Andricopoulos, CEO of RoomPriceGenie I’m going to guess that your 2020 didn’t go exactly as you had planned it. And probably 2021 hasn’t been exactly...
Have you considered opening a boutique hotel? Maybe you are thinking about converting your property to a boutique hotel or you are a boutique curious...
Take the 5-minute Video Demo!
Please add your email address when prompted
What are the key features of Cloud-Based PMS?
The key features are reservations, front desk, maintenance, housekeeping, billing, reporting and analytics. Find out more about Cloud PMS.
What are the key benefits of moving from On-Prem to Cloud-Based PMS?
The key benefits are that there is less downtime for upgrades and maintenance. It is able to integrate with other hospitality technology products and it greatly reduces the costs for hardware and IT staff. It is also available across multiple devices. Find out more about Cloud PMS vs On-Prem.
Why should you choose protel as your PMS provider?
protel’s PMS provides a foundation upon which an endless technology stack can be added. 1000’s of integrations and endless possibilities. protel is the last PMS your hotel will ever need.